4. BDD - C/C++¶
Let’s dive practically into BDD with C/C++. We will go step by step so that we can understand how we write Tests and Scenarios using BDD with C/C++, as well as how to use
cucumber for BDD.
Please note, as compared to python in BDD - Python, you may feel that lot more steps are needed, but in order to use C/C++, we have to setup the full compilation and Development environment. Rather than shying away and giving a hypothetical example, this book covers and showcases a fully working setup for ubuntu based machines.
- 4.1. Design of Cucumber for C/C++
- 4.2. Step - 00 : Installation of Cucumber for C/C++
- 4.3. Step - 01 : Setup of C/C++ Code
- 4.4. Step - 02 : Add feature files
- 4.5. Step - 03 : Run tests with Wire and Cucumber
- 4.6. Step - 04 : Add Dummy Steps
- 4.7. Step - 05 : Make tests fail
- 4.8. Step - 06 : Make tests pass
- 4.9. Step - 07 : Use regular expressions for tests
- 4.10. Step - 08 : Output formats